buying a power fc

kirko

why are power fc 's more expensive for GTIR 's than evo's
there is a thread on MLR saying they have got a power fc and commander and d jetro wiring harness and sensor for 550 quid
where can i get one for my GTIR for that price :!: :?:
the cheapest seems to be around 750 :?

J

jiw

Probably because of the greater demand for the evo power fc, hence cutting production costs etc, jeff

Mr GTiR

The likes of Evo's, Scoobies, 200SX, etc are still considereed main stream cars in the States and Japan. So Apex built a specific ECU for them.

With the likes of the Pulsar SR20DET, Nissan stopped production in about 1995 and Apex consider it not worth while to spend lots of money developing a specific ecu for them as a lot of cars are now old and people don't want to spend money on them :roll: So they commissioned AP Engineering to design and develope an ECU for our cars. Apex gave them a map for the S00SX which they tweaked for the GTiR. They (AP E) have done this for about 10 cars/applications. That's why the Power FC is more expensive for the R.

This is what i was told anyway :D

ashills

yep thats how i believe it to be aswell andy
on the AP site they also say u can buy the pro chip to upgrade normal gtir PFC units

K

KRS

I might be able to get power FCs very cheap for the R, PM me if your intrested and ill look into it.

K

KRS

Had a few PMs about this, Cheapest I can get them is around £740 so not much diffrence.

If people want a group buy i might be able to get them for a bit cheaper.

But concidering I paid nearly £900 for mine WITH a group buy, its not to bad a price.

I

Innovate Performance

KRS said:
Had a few PMs about this, Cheapest I can get them is around £740 so not much diffrence.

If people want a group buy i might be able to get them for a bit cheaper.

But concidering I paid nearly £900 for mine WITH a group buy, its not to bad a price.
Mate we sell them for less than that anyway. and sell the pro version for around £50 more. :)