Cannonball8000 on ITV tonight at Midnight

B

Beetlejuice

Hi Folks,

Just incase any of you are interested, they are showing the Cannonball8000 tv programme tonight.

I have been told by the producer (Rob Hallam / Reverend Bob) that the 'R features in the show and it should be quite entertaining to watch.

Unfortunatley I believe that I won't be able to live it down, but hey ho its all in the name of fun. :oops:

Cheers

Lee

M

macphegf

Doesn't look like we're getting it up here :cry: , looks like some gaelic crap instead. Anyone tape it and host it on the net? 8)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Which ITV region is it on?

Fast Guy said:
Right for those that want to watch it and have Sky digital, here's a little help for you-

You can also add other region's to your line up (ideal for exiles):

Press Services - choose 4 system setup - choose 4 add channels
on the frequency bar type 10832 - then scrolling down choose H , 22 , 5/6 ,
then in Find Channels choose select and tick the frequencies you wish to
save (with the yellow button)

R1 1-1 (Carlton/LWT)
R3 1-3 (Central)
R16 1-3 (HTV Wales)
R4 1-4 (HTV West)
R6 1-5 (West Country)

When you have finished choosing the channels press select. To view the
channels press Services and choose 6 Other Channels and choose your channel.

Other ITV Regions are as follows:

10891 H 22 5/6

R2 2-1 Anglia
R9 2-2 Border England
R14 2-3 Border Scotland
R7 2-4 Granada
R5 2-5 Meridian South
R10 2-6 Tyne Tees
R8 2-7 Yorkshire

10906 V 22 5/6

R12 3-1 Channel
R13 3-2 Grampian
R15 3-3 Scottish
R11 3-4 Ulster

B

Beetlejuice

I know its on Granada for definate. If that helps.

Cheers

Lee

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I've just checked and its on Tyne Tees (My local station even tho I live 90miles away in Yorkshire :roll: )

B

Beetlejuice

Apparantley its being shown on the majority of the ITV stations. Even down south and on HTV which is a miracle lol.

The one aired last year had such good ratings they decided to put it out on a few more regions. :p

Oh one last thing, please no stick for my atire during the race :oops:

Johneh

lol! I wanna enter! :D Can you pm me the total cost you spent mate if you dont mind me asking? :D

Im not gonna comment on the dress sense (litterally.. lol)... But good to see the HUGE GTIROC web address on it!

pesh90

I see a lot of folks like dressing up then :lol: :wink: , what a shame the poobaru did'nt finish :lol: , good to see the R finish the race and getting the award at the end class 8) . This wil show a lot of uneducated people out there NEVER under estimate the power of the R :D ..
Also a good plug for the CLUB..

WELL DONE LADS

:lol: :lol:

Mark_GTiR

Yeah - I stayed up and watched it. Good one lads - you and the R got quite a bit of attention didn't you :!: 8) 8)

Shame the woman commentator kept calling it a Nissan Pulser :roll: .

Congrats on the award at the end!!

Looks like a top laugh - very expensive though!! Millionaires game! Unlucky for that fella out of Lock Stock though in that BLING Scooby..

Well done again Lee - what are you plans for next year if you won't have the R - Will the Welsh boys be making a return to retain your award?!

Mark

R

Riggsbie

I should have it recorded on my Windoze Media Centre,can anyone host on of these files ?

I'll check when I get home tonight if it recorded ok.....