Carbon front splitter

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Problem with mine is that my exhaust hangs low and might burn/catch fire on it.

I would be interested tho...

splmum

Some of the GTIR-OZ members have been talking about something like this recently.
May keep them in mind if it all works out, you could get a small group buy for them.

STU666V

No not really,

VSSIRVINE was down and collected them on thursday so not seen them yet. I will pop down soon to collect them.

Cheers

warpspeed

Hmm, i would also be interested in replicas, i'm going down to see Martyn on monday so will have a look at them then, the bigger one looks very similar to what i'm already making for my car.

STU666V

Hmm, i would also be interested in replicas, i'm going down to see Martyn on monday so will have a look at them then, the bigger one looks very similar to what i'm already making for my car.
Lets have a look at your progress ;-)

STU666V

Managed to pick these up from santa yesterday ;-)

Bigger splitter,
This would fit better if i cut about 3" off the bottom of the bumper?

Photos just on the floor part, the fit is good.

and the smaller splitter,

Now the thing is, do i cut the splitters to get them to fit or do i cut the bumper and fit the splitter and try to get moulds of the hole lot? Will see what phil is saying as there no point on 2 of us doing the same thing.

can't believe how lightweight they are.

Last edited:

turbomad

I like the look of the first one would like to see it fitted properly not just the bumper sat ontop or is that how its ment to be?

STU666V

I like the look of the first one would like to see it fitted properly not just the bumper sat ontop or is that how its ment to be?
It would be too low, would need to cut a bit off the bumper and mould it in. i cant believe how light they are.