Center Diffs for sale?????

C

Covert_SR

The old Nismo catalog lists the following part numbers for differentials for the R
38420-RS426 フロント (FRONT)
38420-RS232 センター (center)
38420-RS420 リアデフ(REAR)

and

38760-rs420 Center special
38760-rs421 Center special

The old cataloge and the curent catolog list 38420-RS426 and 38420-RS420 for the U12 4wd bluebird also.
link to curent catalog
http://www.nismo.co.jp/products/lsd/tables_c04.html

The US Nismo catolog lists 38420-RS426 and 38420-RS420 for the Altima and 4X4 hardbody respectfuly. Which are both for sale here

http://performancenissanparts.com/c...d=118&osCsid=bf0d3e7370f8f964654240eee0d88126

The location of 38420-RS426 is said to be the center diff in the mission case can someone confirm?

So can we use these??????[/url]

C

Covert_SR

Thanks for having me. I hope some of you can shed some light on the mysterys of the R for me.

nismoboy

Covert_SR said:
Thanks for having me. I hope some of you can shed some light on the mysterys of the R for me.
i dont think anyone on here has looked into uprated diffs yet we all run standard diffs, its somting that we havent got round to yet. But i think its deffo worth doing.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
nismoboy said:
Covert_SR said:
i dont think anyone on here has looked into uprated diffs yet we all run standard diffs, its somting that we havent got round to yet. But i think its deffo worth doing.

There are actually quite a few using uprated Diffs....

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop

RishiGTiR said:
nismoboy said:
Covert_SR said:

Rishi
and some of those dont even know it i bet :lol:

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop said:
RishiGTiR said:
nismoboy said:
Covert_SR said:

Rishi
and some of those dont even know it i bet :lol:

Probably... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rishi

C

Covert_SR

The cheap way to get parts here is to by the whole car and brake it. But that is not very condusive to getting a quality diffs, more a roll of the dice. I would realy like to put a gearbox together with uprated front and center diffs and strait cut syncro gearset. But no one that I can find makes diffs for the R. If anyone has any ideas???

A

Allan GTI-R

Cusco make a rear diff.

I use a Nismo 2 way rear diff & have seen Nismo front & centre before - they definitely exist (or did at some stage).

:)

Front diffs are an enigma now - too hard to find, I would recommend getting a group of people who are interested & asking Nismo to maybe make some more ???

C

Covert_SR

I was thinking that same thing. But first I need to get one as I know of a company that is willing to remanufacture them. I hope we can use the center diff from the USA

zia

what company would that be as tried asking a few the cost incurred to make custom center diff just where not feasable.you can get lsd center from checkerflag.shalom did group buy for the oz member's for front lsd a little while back but they only had 10-15 or so. at the mo my center diff will be done but just need the cash.but looking at the majority people wishing to go for front/center lsd i on other hand am not inclined to go that route rather want the opposite to front traction.

zia

Keira

his car dont work though so he might aswell have a flux capacitor for all the good it will do :lol: :lol:

or is it sorted now ?

Rishi

Skiddus

Pete Robinson

Sam had one in his old R

You can just order the diffs from Cusco Japan as they are still available...

They are about £450 - £500 each...

Rishi

R

robinsongtir

Cusco and Nismo diffs are no longer available checked with Nismo and Cusco Japan through My contact in Japan were discontinued three years ago. :cry:

R

robinsongtir

soon still in the process of buying a few more bits and bobs engines built and in the car fabrication of pipework is on its way hopefully be on the road in a couple of months time if I get the parts through in time.

C

Covert_SR

I should have said original that I talked to nismo and cusco here in Japan. They both told me the "no longer manufactured" bit.. That’s why I am hoping that the States Nismo numbers will work in our cars. I have been doing some work with a Taiwanese company and I think they may be able to make use some reasonably priced front diffs. 8)