Cheap manifolds on ebay??

G

gumbo

just wondering if anyone has bought and tested the cheap stainless manifolds on ebay? they look a bit tacky but do they do the job or is it a one way ticket to cracksville!

DanDud

Check the group buy forum mate, a lot of people have them and everything you need to know should be in there.

Atleast 2 peoples have cracked after not much time at all but mines been fine and made a noticable difference, deffinatly quicker to spool up and makes a nice noise.

G

gumbo

not the 2fast2cool manifolds, there is an even cheaper one for 128 squid!

stumo

If i remember correctly that manifold is for a 200sx even though it says it's for a Pulsar

P

pulsarboby

there are some on ebay for £128 and they look really poor quality! especially where pipes join up to turbo plate! looks very weak.
i personally wouldnt touch one with a bargepole, ive just bought a secondhand one for £155 and the build quality is much better than some of the ebay jobbies (thicker, and no welds on curves).
having said that, it will probably break now!:)

EVOBAD

yes i spoke 2 the chap who sells these he said ther direct fit for the gtir they dont fit 200sx but u hav 2 change your water-oil feed lines 2 the turbo etc