clutch change

R

RichardGTiR

does anyone know of a garage in the kent area that will change the clutch in a pulsar, i done my last one myself but dont have the time or facilities to do it on my new one.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I'm not sure if Ex-Gtir is still doing them. Haven't seen him around for a while, but he's in Kent.

There are a couple of forum members that will do the job as good as any garage will and alot cheaper.

R

RichardGTiR

i know of one member on here that knows how to do them but gettin hold of him lately is a bit difficult as he has been in sunny tialand

ex-gtir

im spending some time with new girlfriend and doing little plumbing work for her dad money is not good but cheap to life as cost of my divorse has crippled me looking for offshore work in black sea at moment

GTiR_Mic

If you are looking for work offshore mate I know a few companies in the North Sea if you where coming back to UK.

Mic

the chief

ex-gtir said:
im spending some time with new girlfriend and doing little plumbing work for her dad money is not good but cheap to life as cost of my divorse has crippled me looking for offshore work in black sea at moment
you only got married about 2 years ago didnt you? :(

ex-gtir

GTiR_Mic said:
If you are looking for work offshore mate I know a few companies in the North Sea if you where coming back to UK.

Mic
that would be cool!
heard rumours of rig being build in black sea
if you have email adresses would be cool