CLUTCH JUDDERING

buffalobilla

the clutch judders from 1st into 2nd when driving normally (not booting it). does it mean my clutch iz on itz way out? :shock:

Stevo

take it to 5k in 1st and bang it into second if wheels screen and the back squats u have a uprated clutch ;)

MarkTurbo

Does it judder when you pull away :?:

If it does then get your flywheel skimmed when you next get the clutch done :wink:

buffalobilla

only judderz when im driving really slow from 1st to 2nd. doesnt judder at all after.
wheelz only spin in rain when im bootin it from 1st to 2nd n a bit into 3rd :? 8)
does this still mean i need 2 change my flywheel or iz it def an uprated clutch?

Just to add to this i have a question- I just had a brand spanking new RPS organic fitted and was miffed to find it judders when pulling away at low revs. :x Think it'll go away when it kinda wears in?

little ghost said:
Just to add to this i have a question- I just had a brand spanking new RPS organic fitted and was miffed to find it judders when pulling away at low revs. :x Think it'll go away when it kinda wears in?
Nope :cry: :cry:
Think you could've done with a fly wheel skim whilst it was all apart :shock: :shock: (as Mark previously said)

antgtir

My clutch used to judder and it was only an uprated organic excedy, however this was after a few other probs with it :evil:

I have recently fitted an uprated organic Helix clutch and that so far does not judder and i didnt get the flywheel skimmed, this is not to say that yours doesn't lol so doesn't help.

Another possibility is an oil seal in the gearbox has gone so the pads are now contaminated with oil thus juddering when pushed to the flywheel, if the oil is excessive i would guess you would get clucth slippage. I would see how it goes from here if it gets worse then you can start saving lol.

Littleghost - Dont boot it round for a while, just let it bed in a bit more see what happens from there. It may just be one of the characteristics of that particular make of clutch.

Ant.