Clutch Master Cylinder...

J

justin666

Dont suppose anyone has the correct part number for the clutch master cylinder handy do they..??

Having already done a seach ive found 3 possibilities.!!!!!!

30610-63C52
30611-2T025
30610-54C50

Thanks in advance

J..

geoff pine

1 and 3 are incompleate numbers acording to the nissan fast system :? .number 2 opens a page third one down is for n14 sr20det your dealer should be able to work the rest out . :eek: :wink: discribed as piston kit-clutch master cylinder.

J

justin666

Cheers dude.. :) I will Just have to give Nissan a call I recon. Just that I like to be armed with part numbers as my local dealership can be bloody stupid at times. They have in the past tried to convince me the pulsar doesnt have a fuel filter so i can have one!!!!

The part number I listed were from one thread on this forum. I understand numbers may change from time to time but 3 number for the same part is just plain daft.. Is there any way we can somehow get hold of a brand spanking new up to date list of all the part numbers..?? (maybe im asking to much :D )

J..

geoff pine

i can only get in to the parts bit of fast so far so need the part number first. the main part which is what you would need to be able to open will not let me in it will not acept my vin number or model number . fast guys the one to make this list he seams to have no problems with his version also im a compleate i.t numpty :oops: which just makea it that much harder.

J

justin666

Just recieved a very helpfull PM from Fil_gtir concerning this and just wanted to say a quick thank to him for the info. :D

Phil Said.....

I have my receipt from nissan from 25/10/05 stating 3061054C50, full price each £74.60+vat
So of my 3 part numbers it would be number 3 :D

Thanks again Geoff for your efforts aswell, Appreciate it :D

J..

geoff pine

no number 2. 30611-2t025 . 1 and 3 are missing numbers only number 2 opens a page. there are six items on this page its the third item n14 sr20det piston kit-clutchmaster cylinder .

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
justin666 said:
Dont suppose anyone has the correct part number for the clutch master cylinder handy do they..??

Having already done a seach ive found 3 possibilities.!!!!!!

30610-63C52
30611-2T025
30610-54C50

Thanks in advance

J..
Clutch Master Cylinder= 30610 54c50 =£74.60 +vat

Taken from the Part number thread :p

J

jpward

306112T025 Piston kit 15.69

This is what i got about two months ago now and unless your unit is very worn it would be money saved on fitting the kit as it is the same bother to remove and refit and fiting the new seals is easy.

:wink:

J

justin666

Fast Guy said:
Clutch Master Cylinder= 30610 54c50 =£74.60 +vat

Taken from the Part number thread :p
The part number thread is where I got ALL 3 part numbers from :p :p :wink: Over the course of those pages the part number for the master cylinder changes 3 times.!!!! :roll: :!: rubbish :wink: :lol:

Should be sorted now anyway chaps so thanks again for the help.

J.

J

justin666

One more question why Im at it..

Whats involved in fittin just the piston and seal kit then..?? Does that still involve removal of the whole master cylinder or is it just a slave thing.??

The proplem I have is that my mater cylinder is squeekin like a goodun and it has started to loose a tiny bit of fluid through the bulkhead, along the rod and down the pedel. It is Only VERY slight but as im on a bit of a mission with replacing old stuff at the mo i thought it would be rude not to do it aswell. So, Is it worth replacing the whole unit or will this seal and piston kit do the job.???

J..

J

jpward

Well i replaced the two seal kits one master and one slave and not a squeek or leak since :wink: personally i would remove the cyclinder and check the bore as i did and as its aluminum i washed mine with a de greaser and dried with a hair drier so i could check before opening the seal kit but you'll find its the crappy designed piston head thats worn down just enough to leak.

I took some pics when i was doing it if you need and it is a pig of a job unless you have small hands :lol:

O

Odin

Personally I'd get a new cylinder, Mine master went about 3 years ago and I replaced the lot , ie slave/master and rubber hose and Ive never had a problem from any of them again 8) :wink: .

But that's just me, If something goes in the system I figure that its all the same age and that everything is probably near it's sell by date :wink: .

rob

J

justin666

Think im just gonna bite the bullet, get the whole unit and be done with it. Replaced the slave cylinder last year as it was leaking a bit so shouldnt have to worry about that this time around. :)

As im removing loads of bits out of the engine bay this weekend anyway to do my waterpump and a few other bits and bobs and as i have small hands i should be OK :) Small bendy tools are not a problem either :oops: :oops:

Cheers

J.

O

Odin

justin666 said:
A small bendy tool is not a problem either :oops: :oops:

:shock: Is Kieron helping you then :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

J

justin666

vpulsar said:
justin666 said:
A small bendy tool is not a problem either :oops: :oops:

:shock: Is Kieron helping you then :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
tools... Kieron and pigme1000000000000000 :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

J.