Clutch master cylinder

MORF114

Can someone tell me how many different types of clutch masters there are for the gti-r because ive been given two different types so far for mine and still not had the correct one my oil line from master goes to the near/side but the ones ive been given are to the off/side but different angles would of thought there would only be one type for the car.

Any help appreciated as this f in car is makin me insane .

J

justin666

MORF114 said:
Any help appreciated as this f in car is makin me insane .
Welcome to the wonderfull world of R ownership :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

If memory serves correct the metal clutch pipe connects in on the offside of the cylinder :? :? :? :?

2 secs, I will go have a look and take a pic if that helps 8)

J.

J

justin666

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well no chance of takin a pic!!! I forgot how much stuff is in the way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should look like this anyway:

Pic from the japarts.co.uk catalogue

J.

M

Mike202020

justin666 said:
Pic from the japarts.co.uk catalogue

J.
I ordered one of those yesterday........Is that the only bit I need to stop my foot getting wet? Or do I need any other bits and bobs?

J

justin666

Mike202020 said:
I ordered one of those yesterday........Is that the only bit I need to stop my foot getting wet? Or do I need any other bits and bobs?
Thats all you need dude :thumbsup: Sometimes its could be worth changing the slave cylinder aswell just so everything is done at once but if that seems OK then you should be OK :-D

You will also need, patience, a variety of swear words, some spare knuckles and fags :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

J.

M

Mike202020

justin666 said:
You will also need, patience, a variety of swear words, some spare knuckles and fags :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

J.
Chees mate,

I'm expecting needing the above........I just didn't want to have the finish line in sight, only to find I needed Nissan Part 17B to get it complete! :cry:

MORF114

got the correct one now woohoo just taken strut brace off, inlet and all bolts holding stuff in the way, got bolts off holing master on and its just started to **** it down i hate the weather sometimes, sunny as all buggery sunshine reflection bouncing off shiney spark plug cover blinding me while i work now its ****in raining!!!! ooh and thunder.