clutch replacing-melbourne area

A

Anonymous

hi to all those who know me,im back in melbourne to spend time with my car at long last!

just a query to those in melbourne area,whereabouts can i bring my car to for a change of clutch?and how much would the quotes be ard?

will post pics of my lil' 'pearly white' real soon!

A

AVOGTIR

i am guessing your in melbourne aus, if i may be able to help you out,

i can do clutches, fit and supply, what sort of clutch are u after.

matt

give me a call on 0400533403

G

Grant

Wow, I'm in Ballarat.

It's strange seeing people talking about Melbourne in here, IMO!!

A

Ash

haha, there are a few of us from Melbourne lurking around here....this is the world club, but mostly UK stuff here.

Yeh, give Matt (AVOGTIR) a call and talk to him.

Grant, you have a GTI-R? come to a Melbourne meet, we had one in Bendigo not long ago, and we just had a dyno day last weekend with 7 GTI-Rs....you are missing all this great stuff!

A

Anonymous

I'm from Melbourne as well and I thought i was the only one here that's from Melbourne.
Dunno if you're interested but any of u guys going to the Melb GP?

oh and by the way i never knew we had GTiR cruises in Melb :shock:

A

Ash

gti-ahh said:
I'm from Melbourne as well and I thought i was the only one here that's from Melbourne.
Dunno if you're interested but any of u guys going to the Melb GP?

oh and by the way i never knew we had GTiR cruises in Melb :shock:
there are about 30 members in Melbourne.
There is a GTI-R-Oz section on this forum, underneath the Irleand section, but it is not visable unless you have access.
You will need to contact Shalom to get access, and make sure you are a member of the GTI-R-Oz yahoo group as well :)

We are having a meet up this weekend, on Sunday, if you are interested in coming along...there are two GTI-R members from Sydney coming down for the GP.

(I'm not going to the GP myself though)

Ash

A

Anonymous

On sunday?? thats the GP race day!! heheh

where and what time is this meet?? I'll see if I can come down after the race.

Oh yeh and all the GTIR owners here in Melb are quite friendly. Always giving respect when we drive past each other. Cant say that about WRX owners heheh

A

AVOGTIR

Grant,

you dont happening to have a white one, by chance were u having lunch arvo tea on lake windoree in december with with 2 lovely ladies. i that was u, it was me who booted it past, going back to the views to get ready for work. i work now and then in ballarat @ selkirk bricks

Matt

A

Anonymous

hi matt,will ring u up next couple of days...are u workin at AVO,by any chance?cos one of my mates work there,n ive just got a quote frm them :p

im after something simple,something like a daikin,or exedy...not too ex,as ill be selling the car soon (goin overseas,sob sob)

sunday is off for me,gotta get ready for 2 tribes man!

btw,anybody interested in a pair of OMP seats?theyre full buckets,black,FIA rated,bought them for my car,but as ill be selling it soon,the seats will have to go too...theyll look really sick in any rally car!

A

AVOGTIR

Nah i dont work at avo, just buy stuff from them and get the car tuned there, also one of my mates is a mechanic there.

give me a call, and i wont use diakin/exedy, and the thrust bearing i am currently looking into is a cast iron one with a removable bearing. should last longer than any others.

matt