Clutch Slave Cylinder

R

riske

Think mine is on its way out so i am looking for an uprated one. I know Nissans is £58including vat but just wanted to know if i could get an uprated one for around the same price??8)

R

riske

Oh ok cool. I know they are different cars but my mate got an uprated slave for his s13 so just thought we might be able to get em too. My bad. Gonna get the new one and the braided clutch hose. Thanks for the help!

J

jpward

riske said:
Oh ok cool. I know they are different cars but my mate got an uprated slave for his s13 so just thought we might be able to get em too. My bad. Gonna get the new one and the braided clutch hose. Thanks for the help!
Make sure to get some extra knuckle skin while you out :p

ohh and a flare nut wrench too ;-)

R

riske

Already got the left handed screwdriver ready and the 1ltr elbow grease. Anything else i need? Oh yeah the long weight maybe needed.

J

jpward

riske said:
Already got the left handed screwdriver ready and the 1ltr elbow grease. Anything else i need? Oh yeah the long weight maybe needed.
Actually i was not joking about the flare nut wrench think it's a 12mm

gtir_pimp

i thought mine was going and it turned out to be a tiny split in the clutch pipe. just had the braided one fitted today and its noticeably better