clutch

B

barney

hi guys just a quicky,does anyone on here fit /or supply & fit clutches in the watford area at nomal prices,as ive only found one place that thinks thay know what has to be done,there mechanic apprently is ex nissan technician which worries me to say the least,& i dont want to leave my car in a garage with some spanner monkey that has never worked on a gtir before & just wants to make money once he has it stripped on his workshop floor.

thankyou in advance
ps nice site you guys have here :-D

DanDud

To be honest mate if the technicion is an ex-Nissan mechanic generally speaking he should be ok working on a GTi-R (Although there are exceptions).

There are a few guys on here who can fit a clutch for you at a reasonable price though. But if the guy is an experianced Nissan technicion he should be fine replacing a clutch on your car.

It is worth searching round for prices though as there might be a tuner near you who has a lot of experiance with GTi-R's,

paz

As long as its not the ''ex nissan technician'' that used to spout his bullshit on here you should be ok :lol:

paz

Keira

carl is out at high wycombe

he can supply and fit, tell him kieron gave you the number

B

barney

thankyou very much,any idea of a price ? the nisan guy wants £700 which i know is kindof the norm for most garages.

Keira

the point of the phone number was so you could ring him and find out mate ;)

i told him i gave his number out so he is expecting a call,

Keira

£350 for a clutch, £350 to fit all in..

thats about right.

unless thats just for fitting, then someones having a grin

Keira

we met a bloke who'd paid nearly 1k once.

he didn't look amused when mike told him he would've done it for £350

Mr GTiR

diesel weasel said:
we met a bloke who'd paid nearly 1k once.

he didn't look amused when mike told him he would've done it for £350
LOL, shall i mention about the £10k engine i have sat in my garage :lol: