Coloured wheels with polished rim? Yay or Gay?

Coloured wheels with polished rim?

• Total voters

BenD

just looking at some RL7 replicas, but only come in split rim, im not too sure on having a polished lip, but i dont have to have it, can be any colour i want :wink: . polished lip or not then?

BenD

Chris, i popped into superlight wheels in Gloucester on my way home from work, i thought i seen some RL7s in the window, turned out that they had 2 original RL7s on display, and the replicas. Got talking to the old guy who runs the place, and turns out that Superlight wheels had bought the moulds from raceline, but only kept the inner part of the wheel, and have made it into a 3 piece wheel.

Turns out raceline only intended to make a limited run of there wheels anyway :roll:

Prices were approx £200 for a 7.5x16 and can be finished in whatever colour or polished. The rim that was in the shop was an 18'' and felt very light, and is white with a polished rim (nasty :shock: )

Heres a MASSIVE pic anyhow :lol:

A

Anonymous

GAY !!!!!!! :lol:

to see himself like in a mirror before going to the nightclub !!!! :lol:

BenD

Calling me gay you french fuckwit :?: :lol:

Yea, im not sure on them, look abit fecking weird, but who knows, i may get some :wink:

JIMMYBACK

the only thing on these wheels thatmake them look gay are thr stupide red caps in the middle of the wheel..get then painted a differnet colour n hey presto a smart set of wheels............... :D

A

Anonymous

jimmybackb said:
the only thing on these wheels thatmake them look gay are thr stupide red caps in the middle of the wheel..get then painted a differnet colour n hey presto a smart set of wheels............... :D
I'd rather the pink .....

GAY ! GAY ! GAY !

I'm joking ! I like this wheel even to go to the GAYPRIDE !