Comments please.

should i mesh my bumper.

• mesh it in black plastic mesh.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

coxie

i relocated my intercooler to the front bumper. should i mesh it in black mesh or leave it open as in photo. :?:

S

srbpower

I'd leave it, it looks well smart 8) Also get some clear sides and some silver side lights then it would look well clean 8)

Si :)

J

jaigtir

i left mine open, but got loads of dents thanks to stones. Im putting some aluminium mesh on now. Can get it from B&Q for £15.

J

jasegould

Yeah, leave it and then when you get a big hole it in you'll have to buy another one!! :roll: (soz, in a sarcastic mood)

Did you relocate your topmount??

coxie

no i didn't relocate my top mount it is actually a pace front mount kit modified to suit by me and my mate. it used to get warm as did the pipes so i thought i would move it instead of buying a new kit. i am glad i did now because it stays cold permanently now which means more boost/power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Si..

it looks good as it is, but i'd still mesh it, you never know whats gonna fly up from the car in front which could be a disaster. :(

M

Mikey

I meshed mine as i didnt want to damage the core, just driving it home dented it :(

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I haven't meshed mine yet, but I might do it one day. I can't see abit of mesh stopping anything substantial enough to hole an intercooler tho.

Keira

Mesh it.

You can get some 6mm square hole mesh for about £3.99 from B&Q. Mines never got any dents in the core since putting it on. You can hardly see the mesh so you get the same look as if you didn't have it there without the damage :)

coxie

if i mesh it i am going to use a piece of black plastic mesh from hi-teq the used when they do their front mount fitting :)