compomotive alloys!

Gaz gtiR

Rite lads ive got the chance to buy some compamotive mo 5 alloys 17". now there 4x100 which is all good. the only problem is the offset is (et 40) & centre bore size is (55mm)

Now is the offset ok for the pulsar? & how much am i looking at to have the centre bore bored out to 59.1?

Cheers
Gaz

skiddusmarkus

Any engineering place should be able to.For jobs like this I just look around for smallish units on industrial estates who will do it as a cash job.With small places, you are usually goign to be able to speak to the person who will actually do it, rather than someone in reception who won't have a clue what you are on about.

pulsar_stu

if you get stuck, A1 wheels in wolverhampton do it.
think i payed £25 for them to do it to a set of enkei about 4 years ago.

Gaz gtiR

if you get stuck, A1 wheels in wolverhampton do it.
think i payed £25 for them to do it to a set of enkei about 4 years ago.
Thats where im picking them up from wolverhampton. Going to look at them before the j10 meet on saturday so mite be able to sort something!

Gaz gtiR

He's called Ryan? yeh thats fine i can get tyres removed. ill go to the local machine shop to geet it done. jst rememberd they welded me an alloy up a few years back

pulsar_stu

I was going to say if you dropped them off to A1 wheels if you couldnt find anywhere, i could of picked them up for you and give them you at the meet after this one lol

Not sure who ryan is lol

Gaz gtiR

I think hsa honda boy. Yeh i was going to say someting like that or you could of brought them down with you when you come & swap my tranny box over! but we'll have a chat at the meet lol

pulsar_stu

yeah we can chat about it at the meet :)

got something to say to you about the transferbox swap ;) will save you money and me some time lol you still have to buy something tho lol