Component cleaning

G

GazTi-R

As my clutch hose burst on Sunday :( , and have taken off most of the induction pipework to get at it. I thought it would be a good idea to clean it all internally including IC and oil seperator as there is traces of oil throughout. Would paraffin be the best thing to use?

G

GazTi-R

Cheers Mark but hopefully picking one up from Wellington Nissan this afternoon if I can get off work early.

G

GazTi-R

I used to live in Wellington until a few months ago.
Got clutch done now anyway. Hope you didnt get caught too long in the snarl up at M5/A30 junction last night in Sowton. Traffic was solid :(

MarkTurbo

I was coming from the airport way, so luckily it didn't hold me up too much :D

But as i was coming down from the airport towards were the road goes under the m5 i had to stop at the lights (which was where the accident was) A car coming from exeter towards the airport had gone straight into the side of a car coming off the motorway slip road :?

They were just stretchering the bloke off, he didn't look too good :(

They must of hit each other quite hard cos there was engine oil all up the side of the car that was hit :shock:

Whereabouts in wellington did you live?

G

GazTi-R

Yeah, I saw the accident too. :( Used to live in a flat on Wardleworth Way, although I was only there for 9 months or so after my divorce. :roll: