cool looking R

G

gotoinstant-redline

jeez! look at all that litter ! someone shold get a fine for that!!

its prolly all show and no go.. not really my thing.. but it does look the part.

L.

A

Anonymous

I quite like it but agree on the mirrors :? I think the wheels look OK though. I've been thinking of going for some chrome myself.

Dunc

M

Mikey

Thats fooking rude ! Love the colour but i think the mirrors would have to go, look good with black wheels 8)

J

J-GTi-R

Stick some charcoal Volk TE37s on it (and some decent mirrors) and it would look much better.

A

Anonymous

i think the only reason the mirroes r like that because it has no side repeaters.

M

Mikey

No Chris you dont look good :lol: but yeah looks kinda cool, those are those skyline bumper vents you can get yes ?

Davey

those wheels and mirrors totally spoil the rest of it, reckon they should have continued the black over the roof and down the back as well.
ive got a roll of insulation tape in my tool box, think i might try it 8)

G

gotoinstant-redline

Datsun500R said:
i think the only reason the mirroes r like that because it has no side repeaters.
i dont see any repeaters in the mirrors.. hmm prolly not a uk car..
as for the mirrors, its the local fashion for all the local shit boxes (corsas and the like) to have silver mirrors.. dunno why.. maybe they think it gives the car the performance of the 'S' audi's?? hmmm muppets

L.

S

srbpower

Seen an R33 bumper on a 200 before, but thats the first time i've seen it hacked onto a gtir :shock: like it 8)

HATE THE WHEELS AND MIRRORS though :? :cry:

Si :)

A

Anonymous

yeah it belongs in the shame files.... i was at the autosalon show and saw it here in aus, and its fucking hidious, shame on the asshlole who turned it into a rice moble.....if my memery serves me correctly it has a glitter throughout the paintwork too... and im positive its all show and not a lot more then standard go.... thats the reason behind him keeping the bonnet practicly shut for the show......and the interia is worse then the outside. its got the orange troughout it too