Could members give me a valuation?

k20 gtr

Could you guys give me an idea of what i should be asking for my car?

Uk sunny

>Leda coilovers
> Ebaich springs 350lb
>Camber bolts
>Front and rear strut braces
>Polybushes threwout
>Willwood 4 pots calipers and 280mm disks
>Goodridge braided brakelines
>17'' team dynamics
>
>
>Skyline front mount intercooler
>Alloy boost pipes (spec r)
>Blitz air filter
>Moongoose full system (Turbo back)
>Magnecor 8.5mm H.T leads
>MSD uprated coil
>Norris designs group A fuel pump
>Sard fuel pressure regulator
>Norris designs oil cooler ( cooled where the intercooler used to
>sit)
>Valve work
>HKS metal head gasket
>Blitz irridum plugs
>Samco hoses threw out and silcone vacum pipes. braided over hosing
>Powder coated rockercover
>Alloy power steering tank
>Blitz oil and radiator caps
>
>
>rebuilt box
>AP 4 paddle clutch
>
>
>Kudos evolution grill
>De-ambered front and rear indicators with silvatech bulbs
>Clear side repeaters
>Repositioned front number plate
>Laguna splitter
>
>corbeau seats
>luke harnesses
>half cage
>White dials
>Steering wheel + snap off boss
>Razo gear knob
>Apexi S-AFC
>Blitz ECU
>HKS boost controller
>Blitz turbo timer
>Blitz exhaust temp gauge
>Boost gauge in a molded steering wheel pod
>
>
>Single din dvd head unit
>Component speakers (Cant remember make, maybe infinity)
>Kenwood 6X9's (200 Watt)
>sub to be removed, but wiring kit to be left.

Thanks grant

P

Pete

i would say about 6k+ but thats just me if i was selling that all depends on what you want for it i sold mine for about 5.5k and she was running just under 400bhp plus i had spend over 18k do her up plus dont think price of R are on the way back up just yet unless somone is after it then they will pay the price you want

topdoggtir

The fact that the car is still on std engine, i.e. not forged or rebuilt i would say £4.5k.
Everything else is spot on the car, but spending 6.5k, on a std engined car nope.

Price it at what you want matey, because your just going to get differenet replies.
Your money at the end of the day, if we all said £3.5 k would you now sell it at that?

Look on the gti-r sites, piston heads, autotrader.
Its quite easy to see what you should price your car at without making a topic of it.
Show off...lol

k20 gtr

Pete... Its running 301bhp, and had £15000 spent on it, 6 grand + would be nice!! Was yours a uk?

Top dog... the engine has been rebuilt, i cant remember exactly what was done, i'll need to dig out the recipt. I was asking about the price really with it being a uk car. I have been threw piston heads etc, just wanted a better idea from club members.

Pimp... Thanks!

P

Pete

no jap import topdog stop talking s**t yes there is R for sale for 3-3.5k and i bet they are nothing like k20 motor plus it looks the dog bo**ocks and is worth more then 3-3.5k plus grant you sell it for what YOU want for it nobody else if they say its not worth that tell them to butt out its your car and its what you want for it :-D :-D simple

P

pulsarboby

very nicely sorted car!
the only thing that will put a lot of people off is the cage, it would attract more attention to every day users if that were not fitted and the interior was all intact;-)
but having said that you may find someone that wants it as a trackcar in which case it would be a good selling point too.

very hard to put a price on it, its worth what others will pay, but as pete said i would say stick it up for around 6k and see where you go from there.

Ive had my R up for sale for ages now, very similar spec except I havent had the engine rebuilt, and I have pearlescant orange paint. I put it up for £6k with no interest, lowered it to £5k, got offered £4k and havent bothered advertising since. Prices are rock bottom at the moment, so im considering if its even worth selling up...

EVOBAD

hi nice spec thats all it needs now is a forge engine but even with that you would never get 6.5k & prices are still going down,your best bet is to keep the car & hope prices go back up which i think will never ,or just bite your lip & sell for 4k as thats a great price in todays market

MORF114

Awesome looking car id buy it but not for 6k although it has all the goodies on it 5k would be tempting, market prices are a load of bollocks most people will buy a car for however much it costs as long as its as it says it is and more,

I sold a mk3 astra gsi 3 years ago which was wrote off after a frontal smash i repaired it up repainted it ford radiant red sold it for 3.5k was only worth a grand on the books just because the body was absolutely mint with not 1 imperfection on it the guy wanted it so bad he payed what he thought it was worth.

Mr GTiR

Can't understand why people get so hung up on a UK car. IMO they are worth less as they have had 15 plus years of sh1t British weather/salt/mud, etc. Most imports have no rust on them because they come direct from Japan.

However, nice looking car and good luck with the sale.

John

Mr GTiR said:
Can't understand why people get so hung up on a UK car. IMO they are worth less as they have had 15 plus years of sh1t British weather/salt/mud, etc. Most imports have no rust on them because they come direct from Japan.

However, nice looking car and good luck with the sale.
Totally agree there, whether its a genuine UK car or not shouldnt effect its value, condition and spec should be the only factors on value.

topdoggtir

Well Pete says I am chatting shit at £6.5k.

So let him sell it at £6.5k.

If you want a quick sale sell at £4.5k.
But if your not eagar for the cash (most of you sell at the first sniff of £3.5k, which I was trying to expalin to Pete earlier)sell at £6.5k.

Its a car for the right buyer.

k20 gtr

Pulsarboby....that was the reason i bought the car and sold my mr2( and i've loved the gti-r's for years) but then i thought, a white cage would look so good! So balls to my mates :lol:

Topdog... im leaving it in, sorry.

Dan... i know, they fell nicely after i bought mine, lol. You can get a standard/ roughish one so cheap, alot of fun for not much money.

Evobad... I've thought of throwing loads of cash at it, just to say it has this and that, i suppose and to have 400bhp but i'm quite happy with the power it has, as some folk will tell you its never booted :der:

Snoon + Mr gtir + John... I like having the uk one, with it being rare, but i didnt set out looking for a uk car, its been well undersealed threw its life. In a few years they will be a nice rare thing at car shows, i wonder how many are left?? i know of two broken on here :roll:

Topdog, i think the average concensis is about £5500 so i'll probably advertise it for around that, Over £6000 would be nice, but it would probably take a while to sell, but i'm in no hurry to part with it, just been saving for a while, sell the car and see what takes my fancy.

Thank you all, for taking the time to look at the spec and give me a valuation, much appreciated! top guys!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

steve963

bit off topic, but how did you find the GTR intercooler fits, the end tanks on mine are very close to the bodywork (look like in a similar position to yours) dont know if id get pipe to join up to them using samco reducers, might have to weld on 2.5" end pipes and make them more straight

P

Pete

no i wouldnt sell mine for that 3.5k+ and grant should try and get the most for his clean R plus you dont see many cleans R knocking about anymore only because this young kids have got hold of them turn the boost up f**king killed it or older members arnt getting want they want for them and just ripping them to bits and selling it that way