Cruise Power tubular Exhaust manifold

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Has anyone on here (or anyone you know) ever parted with the substantial amount of cash needed to buy one of these beauties. If so are there any other pictures or info floating about.

Has anyone on here got any contacts in Japan that could contact Cruise Power to see if they still make them, as they don't appear to be listed on there website.

tee

from the angle in the picture that manifold looks a lot bigger and wider then the original, it would probably fit with some gentle persuation :lol:

MarkTurbo

stevepudney said:
Supposed to be a straight swap for the standard manifold.
From the pic it looks like the turbo would sit in pretty much the same place as the standard turbo as the angle and position of the flange looks correct, although i reckon it would move the turbo at least a couple inches downwards on the engine though :wink:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
How much of a performance advantage would it be to change the standard manifold over to this one?

Is it worth it?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
fubar andy said:
How much of a performance advantage would it be to change the standard manifold over to this one?

Is it worth it?
That would depend on "the package" you have already, if you run 1 bar on standard ECU & turbo e.t.c. then probably not much but if you run near to the max air flow that the standard manifold can handle you will see improved breathing in the higher rev band, the engine would rev freely and so release a few more torque's & horse's :wink:

It all depends on the set up :D

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
stevepudney said:
That would depend on "the package" you have already, if you run 1 bar on standard ECU & turbo e.t.c. then probably not much but if you run near to the max air flow that the standard manifold can handle you will see improved breathing in the higher rev band, the engine would rev freely and so release a few more torque's & horse's :wink:

It all depends on the set up :D
Yeah at the moment, its no where near that stage, but something to keep in mind later on!

Cheers :)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I wouldn't order from them until you know that they are still in Business...

Still don't think Justin has received the £2k worth of parts he or his mate ordered... And this was months and months ago...

Rishi

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Yeah, I know, thats why I haven't bothered contacting them myself.

If Cruise Power make them, someone must be selling them ??

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
stevepudney said:
Yeah, I know, thats why I haven't bothered contacting them myself.

If Cruise Power make them, someone must be selling them ??

A man that will know is Miguel from NewEra Imports...

He's in Japan and knows the market well...

You can PM him on the GTR Forum or via the NewEra site...

Hope that helps you some...

Rishi

N

Ninja_tune_factory

isnt there a company makeing copes of this manifold in the uk ?

i could proble get this canifold for ppl that wanted it

cheers Lionel.