Cusco LSD's....HELP!

Mr GTiR

Can sombody please tell me where these parts go i.e. which is front and back?

Pic 1

Pic 2

Also, can sombody please tell me what they are worth new/second hand and what the hell they do! i.e the advantages of having a LSD in an R? All i know is that the car they come off had bald REAR tyres and the front were perfect.

cheers

Nad

Doesnt the MZ one say rear on the box ;)

I would say MZ rear, and the smaller one goes in the front. I know the Nismo one uses a longer driveshaft, would be interesting to know if the cusco one does.

Price, well depends on demand, £200ish a piece?

Nad

Mr GTiR

i've been told that pic one is a centre diff that goes in the box and the one in pic two is a rear diff.

cmng

Pic one is REAR LSD since it is 8 bolt

Pic 2 is blur a bit but the design is look like Centre LSD

was told the longer drive shaft is for FRONT LSD
the one i have available for sale now

T

Toady

I think as said above mate, the 1st pic is for the rear, and the 2nd one is for the front, as the size of the driveshaft mounts looks about right. But ive not used one b4 so i cant be certain?! :?

Mr GTiR

ok that's great guys, thanks for all your help.

I think the diff's are sold now, can't say who to but the car they are going on will have front, centre and rear LSD's :shock:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Mr GTiR said:
ok that's great guys, thanks for all your help.

I think the diff's are sold now, can't say who to but the car they are going on will have front, centre and rear LSD's :shock:

I know who it is the lucky git!... :wink:

zia

ha i wish :wink: would,nt mind the lsd rear but the center one would be too hard core. getting custom center one made any way.

zia