D2 Coilover Parts

After hitting a pot hole that was filled with water i have busted all the suspension on front drivers side.

What i`m looking for is, does anyone know of any places i can purchase the lower part of a D2 coilover that connects it to the hub?
As the existing top fixing hole has shattered and respectively gubbed.
Ave had a look online to see if i can find anything, but to no avail.
SO its maybe looking at a new coil over setup by the looks of it.

Any info appreciated

Davie

nex

Cant help with the car woes but if you havent already, make sure if its local to go take pictures as evidence then make a complaint, dont complain first as they can be sneaky. you may be able to claim against the council. Just a thought.

Yeah nex, already done, pictures took at time it happened with the car in veiw.
Then went back in morning and took pictures with an instant camera with rulers over the hole with a measurement depth aswell.
And also the 2 repair bills for the wing and mechanics bill too.

So all in it costs £895 inc the vodka. Wheels were due for a refurb, but sooner than later now.

frit

I broke the exact same bit you have and got quoted £200 just for that from a dealer of D2's but i cant remember who. I ended up making up a bracket to bolt on the side of it. Fucking hate english roads

I broke the exact same bit you have and got quoted £200 just for that from a dealer of D2's but i cant remember who. I ended up making up a bracket to bolt on the side of it. Fucking hate english roads
Now thats a perfect idea, a nice wee L shaped bracket will do the trick.
As the coil over is 100% working, and dont want to chuck it away, as its cheaper to buy a new kit than parts.