Damp passenger footwell

S

Stoned

Whenever it rains the passenger footwell seems to get wet. I know the front windscreen seal was change a few years back so I doubt it's that. Any ideas what else it could be?

ChrisS

Is it when the car is stood or driven? Theres a rubber gromet on the passenger side up behind the dash. If its come loose water could be getting in that way.

J

justin666

Stoned said:
Whenever it rains the passenger footwell seems to get wet. I know the front windscreen seal was change a few years back so I doubt it's that. Any ideas what else it could be?
Same problem here mate :( I was thinkin it was poss one of the door seals or summat to do with how the water drains off the car down all those little channels. hhmmmmm..??

J..

J

Jon

door seal - mines done it for a while & ive always wondered what it was.. was in the R last weekend
just sitting there with a beer and it was raining- ermm.. i should point out that i wasnt driving just chillin....anyhow moving on
tadaaaa...heard a dripping sound & looked at the passenger door top & there was the guilty party - dripping down to the footwell

S

Stoned

OK shouldnt be hard to change then. I had this also on an old Fiesta but that was because there was a rusty hole in the arch :lol:

O

Odin

Stoned said:
I had this also on an old Fiesta but that was because there was a rusty hole in the arch :lol:

What else would expect from a ford matey :roll: :lol: .

rob