Decent mobile mechanic required?

Curtis

Hi all,

It's been years since I've posted on here, but I've finally decided its time to let the 'R' go so it can get some use.
It's going to be sad to say goodbye after 17 years, but it's worse to just leave it unused.

I've not driven it for a year or so and not regularly for about 4 years, though it's been started up from time to time. I tried to move it the other day, but the clutch peddle just sinks to the floor. I've tried manually lifting it and pumping it loads, but it won't come back up by itself?

The clutch fluid reservoir seems pretty full still, but there is fluid leaking down the peddle, so I'm thinking the master cylinder has gone. Now I've replaced the master cylinder myself before, I even posted a guide on here on how to do it about 8-10 years ago, but I just don't have the time or patience now to do it myself and would rather pay someone skilled and qualified to do it for me.

So... Can anyone recommend a decent mobile mechanic in the Farnborough Hampshire area that can help get the beast moving again?

Thanks
Curtis.

Curtis

Not far from me if you want me to take a look. Often over Farnborough way at the dyno there.
Thanks Ed, that would be great.
I'll send you a PM with my details so you can give me a shout when you are next in the area. I'm not in any rush, but if you asked my wife, you may get a different response! Thanks.