Decent PUlsar tuning companies

C

CHRIS_2010

Right my R' has been broken for some months now, i gave up with it after paying a tuning company in norwich to mend it... they done tests on in it etc and charge me 100pounds and told me my ecu was broken, so i got a decent second hand ecu fitted it, and gues what no difference,grrr also put another throttle position sensor on it, then i ran out of money , so the r got pushed aside,

now thinking along the lines of buyin a punto turbo,but after thinking about it...ive got a pulsar y not fix it and keep it,

so nows the question im based in norwich, where is best to take it? i dont mind traveling for a few hours to get the best,

this is what was happening, when i come to be on idle ,it would idle ok but then as soon as id blip the throttle atall the car would cut out but then be a pain in the rear 2start again,

the second fault is when i put my foot down the boost would go up to around 0.4bar then the car would violently jolt as if its either cut the ignition or fuel 1 or the 2

anyway cut a long story short i wanna keep the pulsar .

so please can any1 supply some details to a decent pulsar garage.

any help would be gd . chris.

P

Pete

give this guy a ring and tell him what its doing and he should now whats the problem its IAN 01942721778 the place is called hiteq in wigan top guy :-D :-D

A

a11ova

I would go hiteq being down that end of the country. Pretty good with pulsars. John Nobles aint bad dut a bit out the way for you

EVOBAD

first thing first dont get punto gt i had 1 for 7years 5 of those were of the road the valves are very weak 3 other guys who live by me had gt 2 as i live by the fiat garage they had same problems ANYWAY does the car go into limp mode after idling for a while meaning if u put your foot down the car doesnt pass 2000rpm & will stay like that untill u turn car off

C

CHRIS_2010

Micra Ed said:
Chris, tired to pm inbox full.
INBOX now empyty.thanxs for tryin to reply

as for the limp home mode, no it doesnt. it will revs till the car hits 0.4bar of pressure,then the fault will occure,

C

CHRIS_2010

grrr i hate my pulsar,, but when it runs i love it lol

rayman75

what was the company in naaarwich called??? have you tried ATP they aint bad lads and no alittle bit about the sr20det but mainly in the 200sx's.

ATP are just outside norwich

C

CHRIS_2010

it was apt that i went 2 ,they r a bunch of nice blokes,they r suppose 2 b good ive heard very good things about them,but im not convinced in the diagnosis, so id rather take it 2 a place that defi knows the pulsar inside out.

chris.