DIAL FIX????????????

Roy Archer

In December i purchased my uk 'R' and its has aftermarket dials on, the speedo, rev and other dials (including oil temp) etc either dont work or are innacurate. I belive this is a common problem with aftermarket dials, is there an easy fix other than taking them off?

Thanks

deank93

First it electrics, now its dials, sounds like you've bought a bag of shite Roy....who the hell advised you on that :wink:

Roy Archer

some t@sser, hopefully to compensate me he will pick me up on the way to the pub tomorrow night.

p.s however at this moment in time my 'R' IS FASTER THAN YOURS

deank93

Roy Archer said:
some t@sser, hopefully to compensate me he will pick me up on the way to the pub tomorrow night.

p.s however at this moment in time my 'R' IS FASTER THAN YOURS
You'll have to ask Nina, i've had a bad week so i'm on the beer tomorrow and she is dropping me off :twisted: her training is coming on well :D

Anyway, back on topic...i've not got a clue how to sort your dials.

SunOnGTiR

Roy Archer said:
In December i purchased my uk 'R' and its has aftermarket dials on, the speedo, rev and other dials (including oil temp) etc either dont work or are innacurate. I belive this is a common problem with aftermarket dials, is there an easy fix other than taking them off?

Thanks
I've never seen any aftermarket dials for UK Rs :(

deank93

SunOnGTiR said:
Roy Archer said:

Thanks
I quess that could be the problem then Roy my boy :lol:

mattygti-r

deank93 said:
SunOnGTiR said:
Roy Archer said:

Thanks
I quess that could be the problem then Roy my boy :lol:
only set (bar the white dials) are MINES clocks for the R

Roy Archer

On the dials it doesnot say who they are made by, they are silver/grey and on the rev dial there is a GTIR logo and on the speedo is just has dials written on it?????