do up or sell on??

D

DaOne

hi all, my R needs some new shocks and then it is in a good running condition.

but at the weekend i picked up a VVV mint running shell.

all it is missing is the engine, transfer box and gear box.

there are a few bits of the engine in the boot, but i dont know if any of it is any good.

at home i have a brand new ap racing 4 paddle ceramic clutch and a good condition turbo, with manifold and the other bits that go in it etc.

so i dont know if to srtip the rolling shell for parts, or buy a engine etc and bits to get it back on the road?

what do you lot think~?

Mr GTiR

I would transfer the good bits to make a good car and either buy another engine for the other car or sell it minus the bits taken off.

With the engine and running gear out of the car and knackard shocks you won't get much for it as it is.

PM me a price and list of the bits from your old car if your going to sell it. I may be interested.

D

DaOne

how much am i looking for the engine, transfer box and gear box.

i can do the fitting etc my self

i would like to put a mint engine fmic etc into the new shell and have it as like a project, get the shocks replaced on my current R and then sell that on, and hopefully make a little bit of money

marcymarc

DaOne said:
how much am i looking for the engine, transfer box and gear box.

i can do the fitting etc my self

i would like to put a mint engine fmic etc into the new shell and have it as like a project, get the shocks replaced on my current R and then sell that on, and hopefully make a little bit of money

:lol: make money on a GTiR , that wil be a first :lol: