dodgey idle

niklock1

Ive developed a dodgey idle over the last few weeks ive bought the car about 6 mths ago with new engine liners, front mount, uprated fuel pump, oil pump , injectors,head gasket and a few other minor bits . The car has a dyno sheet saying 330 bhp and 400 pound of tourque. it was set at 1.6 .bar i took it to pts and they played with it all day and charged me about 400 quid for new leads and a re map on the rolling rd. i asked them to turn the boost down to 1.3 bar which they did and sent me on my way. I have a few problems but the first is i have a DTA E48 ignition system which dosnt use the original distributer etc plus i'm cr*p with computers and cars electronics,so dont talk to me about sensors or wires. when i start the car from cold it dont like to pull away, it almost dies unless u give it a nice bit of gas and when it is warm it runs nice but is really suffering from turbo lag, also on idle it keeps dropping to 400rpm. ive checked the leads and plugs but cant do alot else. it is running a standard turbo too. anybody got any cheep idears :?: