Does this work or is it a gimmick?

A

antilag

i had a cavailier gsi a few years ago and the engine was a little tappy so the clever boy i was i used a similier product and on a scale of 1 to 10 id say b4 it was 4 and after 10 lol it sounded like a diesel biggest mistake i ever made lol :oops:

MarkTurbo

Load of rubbish in my opinion :wink:

Once an engine is worn its worn. Something that costs a tenner aint gonna sort it out :roll:

geetee

AMETECH ENGINE RESTORE was put in a Porsche(tm) at Le Mans and the last lap was timed at the same lapsed time as the first lap. (Without RESTORE, race cars gradually get slower over time due to friction build up and increased wear and loss of compression. ENGINE RESTORE fixes this problem.)
FFS - do really need to ask!

Can't say I've noticed Michael and Jensen lapping slower as the F1 races go on. :lol:

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

herbie

Ive no need for it Rob :wink: . Came across it when I was searching for accessories, and wondered if it was a load of B.S. :?

O

Odin

herbie said:
and wondered if it was a load of B.S. :?
I think that's what I'm hearing at the moment :lol: come on admit it your a muppet and was just about to order a big box :shock: :wink: .

There's no need to feel ashamed :wink: , Oh wait a min Yes there is:

YOU MUPPET :p

ROB

O

Odin

herbie said:
LOL :lol:

OK big man, thats fighting talk
. I'll kick your butt when I get home!!
Do you have some steps then :?: :twisted: .

rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It sounds a similar principal to slick 50. If your engine needs a rebuild, what the heck, bung some in and let us know what happens :wink:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
They used PTFE based oils on some big engines at our works about 10 years ago as it seemed like a good idea at the time..... until all the oil tracts blocked and engines started to die :shock:

All the mechanical engineers I talk to just say no.