Don't know if theres one of these about, can anyone advise?

paz

I'm thinking about relocating the three centre console gauges (or at least prettier replacements for them ;) lol) to my A pillar, and was wondering if there is a replacement A pillar piece I can buy that allows me to do this.... or am I going to have to get mine (or at least a mates) hands dirty trying to put one together?

All help would be appreciated.... sorry if the questions are coming thick and fast at the minute, but I've only owned the R for a couple of weeks and have got so many!

Cheers

Paz

G

GTI-R Kid

Nomad Racing make a replacement a-pillar pod to house one or tow gauges (in either 52mm or 60mm variety). It replaces the original trim so theres no unsightly screws to hold it on. 8)

S

Sirnixalot

i think it would be time consuming to lengthen the wires...not hard but you need to do them one wire at a time. Also you will have to integrate them into the pillar.....even if you are good with body filler the gauges will still be on their sides.

The standard center gauges are helpful but a bit ambiguous, you can only really tell if the gauge reads high or low. I dont think it would be worth doing anything with the standard gauges, I say you replace them with some more accurate ones. You would be better off spendning your money that way.