downpipe + decat

GTiR-Aholic

I've got a blueflame S/S twin exit exhaust with 2.75" cat-back piping so I want a downpipe with a decat pipe to fit.

Preferably I would like a 3.5" downpipe tapered to a 3" decat pipe or something like that but whatever you got, let me know :)

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
do u want the blue flame downpipe & decat because i can get them 4 u as im the agent in the rep of ireland :thumbsup::thumbsup:

GTiR-Aholic

If you can mate.. I would love that!! :)

Can I have them tapered down to 2.75" though as it fits to my catback exhaust.. maybe starting from 3.5 turbo back?

HotSnot92

are u sure thats a blueflame exhaust must be an old 1
the other 1 is 570 pounds but if u want 1 u wont be paying near that :thumbsup:

GTiR-Aholic

yeah he said it's an old blueflame with goose badges as they made 'em back then.
Could you get me the price I'd be paying.. and deffo if you can have it nice and large tapered down.

GTiR-Aholic

..and also just price for downpipe + cat too as i may keep this old one i got, only cost me £70 and if it does the trick i would much prefer to save my pocket :)

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
If you can get an uprated frontpipe at a good price, I'd be interested too.
I've got one of those departure systems in a box outside, but everyone told me it was too chavtastic to replace my Nismo system... anyway. I've only got the standard front pipe and elbow, and that seems silly when you look at the size of the pipework bolted to the back of it.

The best I've seen is ~£99 on eBay, but that's an unknown quantity.

HotSnot92

If its the downpipe u want ill find out minday but i think around 100 / 120 do u want the decat aswell ??????

boost

hey hot snot.. how muchcanu get that twn pipe full system for.. nice and large from turbo down...thanks

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I don't need a decat; I've got an HKS silenced box in there that I bought from Martyn.

Boost, if you're after the departure system I've got a cat-back system that I decided not to install; the clearance isn't great with it on and I feel silly with such large outlets on the back. I can't remember what I paid at the moment, but I'd happily let it go for the same price. - That'd make my wife happy.

EDIT: I've got an PayPal transaction for £180, but I think that also included a couple of those plastic arch trims... they must have been ~£10 each, so I'd let it go for £150. I can tell you that next-day delivery by a courier is about £40 from Kent to North Wales, so I figure it'd be about the same for anywhere else in the UK.

Last edited:

vss irvine

ive got a am performance front pipe for sale.( non screamer)

its been slighty extended to make it a better fit. and goes straight onto a mongoose decatted system?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Will it bolt onto a Nismo system with an HKS decat?
I'm sure you've noticed by now that I'm a consummate cheapskate; I do try not to buy just any shite, but do like to pick-up used parts rather than pay for new ones.

I've also managed to hijack this thread. Sorry.