Dual gauge pod

matp5

I'm looking for a dual guage pod to mount on the a-pillar. That fits 52mm gauges. Oh and would have to be shipped in Canada.

thanks!
mat

Mr GTiR

I have one Mat, I paid £78 for it from Nomad racing so make me an offer. Not sure how much shipping will be to Canada.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Mr GTiR said:
I have one Mat, I paid £78 for it from Nomad racing so make me an offer. Not sure how much shipping will be to Canada.
You were done then. :nerner:

Mr GTiR

Yeah that's the one and yes looks like i got raped on the price :evil:

I'm going to dig out the invoice as i'm sure it was £78 :evil:

Lionel

wow £78.00 man no wonder you said it fitted bad when i come over to your place and u showed me .

matp5

Review from the nomad racing site:

The finish matches the oem pillars perfectly but as mentioned the finish around the pods isn't wonderful. The biggest problem with this item is it does not come with clips like the oem unit, instead it is supplied with strips of velcro. Very poor considering the price thay ask. After 4 attempts at getting the pillar to stay put and fit flush using the velcro strips I have given up. It's just not sufficient to hold it in place, be prepared for plenty of frustration. I will have to look into other methods of fixing the pillar. On this point alone I can't really recommend this product.