e-Manage on eBay

Dan_GTiR

Hi Guys,

Got my eye on an e-Manage on ebay, it was bought for a Supra and was wondering would this be suitable to use on my car?

Thanks

Dan. :)

C

Crazy

Yes mate I have it on my car at the moment and after I had it remapped I gained nearly 30bhp :wink:

Just make sure that you get somebody that has mapped them before and its all good 8)

Dan_GTiR

Thought it would be OK, just thought I'd query it as the guy bought it for a Supra and I was a bit unsure.

Cheers

Dan_GTiR

My friend asked me if this unit has the base map for our car :?

If it doesn't, is there anyway I can get hold of one, and will I be able to run my car without it?

Any info would be really appreciated

Thanks

C

Crazy

Its a Piggy back ECU (Thats what some people call it,.....I think :? ) so it uses the map on your standard ECU and then you can adjust the fuelling and timing with the E-manage, so you keep all the other functions that come on the standard ECU :wink:

Hope that sounds about right but it has been a long night :x and I have to be back up by 9:30am :shock: to drop my car off to be serviced. :)

ashills

if its been mapped to go on the supra then u will need to set all the settings to the correct ones for the gtir and zero and maps
then u can have it mapped for gtir

Dan_GTiR

ashills said:
if its been mapped to go on the supra then u will need to set all the settings to the correct ones for the gtir and zero and maps
then u can have it mapped for gtir
How would I go about doing this :?

I'm not sure if it comes with the Support Tool CD and lead, can I get hold of these seperately?

ashills

yeah the leads just a usb connector and the software is avaliable no problems
PM me if u need the software
theres also some rotary switches inside the case which need setting to the gtir postitions