e-manage ultimate

Fazz

PM Micra Ed.
Or Ashills

A few are running the ordinary blue emanage - jimmyback to anme one..

Stevepudney is using the Emanage Ultimate with success and happiness :)

I am currently ECU hunting also.
Emanage is probably second option at mo but certainly a good option it seems.

If fitted correctly and mapped well they can see great results. Steve is running over 400bhp on his I believe.

Uses 16x16 mapping points. Apexi uses 20x20.

Great feature of Ultimate is can have 2 maps, and just switch between them.
i.e 1 map for 1bar and normal driveing.
1 for race and 1.6bar, or even race fuel.

Retains cold start features of original which can be niggly apparently.
Comes with data logging facilities if you have laptop - this is an extra cost for Apexi unit.

From my research and opinions and advice from others, I believe these are an excellent piece of kit. Very reasonably priced.

It all depends on where you are based and how far you want to travel.
These days Good Tuners can be hard to get so you could nearly decide your tuner and then see which ECU they map.

Still relatively new piece of kit, but good results seen by members on here.

Steve, Ed or others may add some actual experience and info for you.

bawsack

Selling Up..
superb thanks for that, ive got a top class tuner i use so i ok for that just looking for ecu as apexi one seems to dislike my car an awful lot onthe lookout for summit elese and this ultimate seems to be the answer.cheers boys

Fusion Ed

As i said to Fazz, there should be no problems with either the apexi or emu provided they are set up right. Both are very very flexible.

bawsack

Selling Up..
when fitted, for first 10 mins it runs like/sounds like a real bag of rubbish.
after that its fine, they say they haved similar probs on later model r's but have managed to sort just think its my luck that nothing seems to work properly on my R.

rayman75

i have the ultimate and im very happy with it and i had some good results with it with a std engine and turbo.

i believe i was one of the 1st to have one fitted to a R.

G

GTI-R Kid

Sorry for the hijack - what sort of figures did you manage with the standard engine and tubby Ray?