easy or a hard job

Adam L

Just be carefull taking out the plug clips, you don't want to drop one behind the inlet manifold.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Just carefull removing the o-rings from the old injectors if you are using them on the new ones..

youngsyp

warringtonjack said:
Changing the injectors is the easy part, remapping the ecu is the difficult bit! ;)
Exactly !

And use a small amount of vaseline around the seals when you reinstall. It'll keep the seals from perishing and will help give a good seal.

Isn't 4 injectors enough for you ? 8 maybe but, 550 seems like over kill... :lol:

Paul

nimhbk

there are some cheap sard 660 on ebay, cheaper than 534 will these work on a standard engine with a ecu remap or will they be too big
Many thanks Nick

gunmetalgtir

If you uprate the injectors at all it will need to be remapped, why are you wanting to change the injectors if your keeping the engine standard??? :der:

nimhbk

My Injectors maxed out 0.89 fella...
and i have looked at my uprated fuel pump and fuel regulator etc...
remap is in hand so thats not a problem

gunmetalgtir

You don't need and uprated FPR unless you're going for over 400bhp!

What's your current set up the now if your injectors are maxing out?

nimhbk

hks air intake.
hks matal gasket.
hks evc 5
hks blow valve
uprated fuel pump
fmic
denso plugs.
ECU is going to be mapped by MicraEd...

will look to get a beter turbo in a few months

Fusion Ed

if you do injectors you don't need pressure reg. Just a pressure reg can be used instead of uprating injectors if your only need a moderate increase. Don't worry about size. If you get 600, 700 or even larger it will be ok.

Ed