ECU INfo

saddler

This dont look like a stock ecu but i could be wrong :oops:
took it out of my pulsar as i was thinking about getting a new ecu unit... the only thing that is on my spec list that i got with the car is dastek but i have looked at there site and these only do piggyback ecu's

rocker switch

snoon

i wouldn't have though the ecu is controlling the boost, just air/fuel? Unless it is connected to a solenoid?

nimhbk

Micra Ed will be able to remap that one fella give him a shout, all the info get stored on those chips on the under side of the board, easy pull out wipe and remap job

saddler

nimhbk said:
Micra Ed will be able to remap that one fella give him a shout, all the info get stored on those chips on the under side of the board, easy pull out wipe and remap job
8) :shock: if this is correct and micra ed can map this unit then that will be ace I only pm'd him today about mapping another unit that i was thinking of getting ? that is why i pulled my ecu out of the car to check it.. im so happy i did

nimhbk

Hi Ed Did you say it was £100 notes per map, after £320 PAID.

If so can we sort a date soon, give us email for dates say after the 7th june

nimhbk

Think the MAF is still playing up fella that earth wire we done lasted about 35 miles and the car got really slugish again, Sods Bloody Law mate, at least i made it to Chichester thou