Emanage Vs Emanage Ultimate

GTiR_Mic

Right, as a new form of management I was looking at the emanage to do the trick.

I was told there has been a few problems with the ultimate but I haven't really looked into it.

Any info would be great.

Cheers,

Mic

GTiR_Mic

Anyone able to help me out at all?

Someone on another fourm comented about me running an emanage ultimate and should be using an Apexi Power FC.

Mic

Forgot to add the power output im aiming for is about 370-380bhp

Spec will be:

Apexi Filter
FMIC
GT28 Turbo (rated to 400bhp)
Sard 600cc Injectors
Full Goose System
200sx Tubular manifold
Greddy RS bov
Clutch is upratred :lol:

C

Crazy

I have also read about the E-Manage Ultimate problems on the 200SX forum, some kind of ignition related problem???

The E-Manage should be fine for the power output you are looking for, I have the E-Manage on my car mapped up to 1.4 bar with 700cc Sards and its doing the job perfectly :wink:

But I would like a Power FC pro if I am honest just incase I decide to go further in the future and also because I want LAUNCH CONTROL :twisted:

S

Sirnixalot

those injectors are a bit too large for the emanage... would be interested in seeing the maps. It's only supposed to control injectors that are 50% larger which equates to 660cc. But things arent always written in stone.

The emanage ultimate has quite a few more features and abilities (discarding the maf being one of th emoe notable ones) but for your setup the emanage is more than capable and alot less hassle to setup/wire in.

As for wiring.....i've lost my gtir ecu wiring diagrams. Its simple as hell though. Also with the emanage make sure you have the internal jumpers set correctly!

C

Crazy

Can e-mail you a copy of the map on the weekend as its on a friends laptop if you want Sirnixalot :)

C

Crazy

Will get him to e-mail it over to me and then I will e-mail it to you Jimmy :wink:

S

Sirnixalot

thats really interesting....so much for greddy's recommendation or supposed limits on the emanage.... :lol:

JIMMYBACK

Sirnixalot said:
thats really interesting....so much for greddy's recommendation or supposed limits on the emanage.... :lol:
thats gotta be up there wiv the r will only take a bar on standard pistons :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

S

Sirnixalot

JIMMYBACK said:
thats gotta be up there wiv the r will only take a bar on standard pistons :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
who said that....it will take around 1.4....if you get it tuned for that

O

Odin

Sirnixalot said:
JIMMYBACK said:

Thats strange :? because i'm already running 1.5 bar :wink: :lol: :lol: .

:idea: maybe I need a HKS FCD :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
vpulsar said:
Sirnixalot said:
JIMMYBACK said:

Thats strange :? because i'm already running 1.5 bar :wink: :lol: :lol: .

:idea: maybe I need a HKS FCD :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

its ok Rob... it'll blow up without the aid of an FCD... :lol: :lol: :wink:

Rishi

O

Odin

LMAO lol, Maybe it's blown up already it just forgot to tell me :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob