Engine

smiler

Hey I'm looking for an engine for my pulsar anybody got one or now where I can get one from.

I'm not looking for anything special just something to fill time so I can save some cash and get the one I took out built with forged pistons etc.

H

heydirtyboy

ive got a bottom end at £300, and two heads at £175 each as they haven't been pressure tested yet. south yorkshire 07960667434

P

pulsarboby

hes already sorted matey;-)
people dont like poachers on here!
you are not even allowed to advertise stuff as your not a member, go flog your stuff on ebay
you are heading the right way to pi55 a lot of people off!:evil:

P

pulsarboby

im not a trader, and its not done for profit!
purely done as i am an (enthusiast)to help others out with good genuine parts that arent going to fall apart soon as there fitted, and to help cover some of the costs towards my racecar.
competition for parts is fair and good, but not poaching and trawling like this fellas doing.

i have also given many parts away for free and even paid postage on them myself, as many happy owners will varify!
including a pressure regulator which i sent you (micra ed) for free!

there is a world of difference between myself and a trader (im a mechanic) not a breaker, not a tuner, and i do not advertise my business or try to obtain business as a mechanic on this forum, so please dont suggest that i am a trader!