Evo brake upgrade

hi guys..
I have a lacer evo8 brembo front caliper and front evo rotor 320x32 redrillet in 4x100 from 5x114.3

anyone have intalled this kit on his R?
I want pics about caliper bracket and all measure to realize it

or anyone have installed evo brake caliper with differen disc size?
if yes,with what discs?

attend your reply
thanks
bye
Andrea

I have this set up sitting aswell, i just need to get a hub from vss then i can get the bracket made up to suit.
As it will be easier doing it on the ground to make sure a wheel clears than faffing about on a car.
But new car has the god speed big disc upgrade, so was thinking of just fitting my evo twin pots onto them.

I have this set up sitting aswell, i just need to get a hub from vss then i can get the bracket made up to suit.
As it will be easier doing it on the ground to make sure a wheel clears than faffing about on a car.
But new car has the god speed big disc upgrade, so was thinking of just fitting my evo twin pots onto them.
can you do some pics about the kit and the caliper bracket?

your bracket are in alluminium or steel?
thanks a lot
bye
Andrea

Andrea if its for the 8 set up, i havent done it yet, as i need a hub, so that i can get it built right.
The bracket will be of steel.

As for the godspeed setup, you will have to wait i get the car in my hands buddy, and will get pics up for you.

thanks a lot..
I attend without problem;)

but I have not understand very well..you have on your R lancer brembo evo 8 front caliper and evo 320x32 discs?

Sorry for the confussion, i have the calipers and discs with the Nissan PCD holes already drilled in them.
But i require a hub assembly so my machine shop can fabricate a mounting bracket for me.