Evo Fq300 Vs Gtir

W

WHITE WRC

A m8,s just bought an evo8 fq300 its uprated to 400bhp he came round tonight and said he,d take me out show me how much quicker than my R it was,well it was impressive but he hasnt been in the R so when we got back i took him out in it ,he said see i told you my evo would kill your nissan,i said but i never boot it till its well warm and then i booted oooops won hand grabbed the dash and the other the door card and he shouted holy fook!!!!! now my R has a few mods but is far from the dogs dangleys, all i can say is the evo must be well heavy im still smiling now from seeing the look on his face lol:-D

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
How much power does your's have?
The Evo will be about 1400kg and should do the 1/4 in the high 11s, but 0-60 it won't be too far ahead your average Gtir.

W

WHITE WRC

Fast Guy said:
How much power does your's have?
The Evo will be about 1400kg and should do the 1/4 in the high 11s, but 0-60 it won't be too far ahead your average Gtir.
High fast guy i have no dyno sheets for the car and i aint had it on the rollers yet
heres a brief spec

OHLINS DAMPERS
CHASSIS DYNAMICS SPRINGS
GREEDY BOOST CONTROLLER
APEXI S-AFC
FULL MONGOOSE WITH DECAT PIPE
HKS FILTER
SAMCO HOSES
FORGE ALLOY (BLING)
FORGE FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER
NORRIS DESIGNS FORGED REBUILD
EVO 3 CALIPERS
FRONT STRUT BRACE
UPRATED FUEL PUMP

Z

zee

i test drove a fq340 at rally art and found my pulsar to be quicker in first second and 3rd gear

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
You'll be a minimum of about 275bhp then, maybe quite abit more bepending on the turbo and what went into the rebuild.