Exhaust choices-NOT GOOSE

Davey

Cars just failed the mot cos of a couple of holes/cracks in my exhaust, i'm hopefully going to weld it up to get a ticket on it, but it wont last forever(another two years would be nice though :wink: )
Ive looked in the tuning FAQ, and seen a couple of makes, but cant find anyone who sells them, i dont want a scorpion, and i dont want to go to longlife, cos they quoted me 400+ quid for a 2.1/4" system last time i went there.
As the post said, please dont suggest a goose, nothing wrong with them, i just dont want one :wink: :D
Cheers, Dave

A

AZ STE

Dave,
Thing you have to watch with some of the Jap exhausts is that they cost a fortune but are not totally stainless so rot just the same. Ive got a mint standard exhaust I could let you have if you just want to keep it as it is. :wink:

J

J-GTi-R

There is the Peco. It initially seems cheap, but it it doesn't come with a front pipe. Use an HKS front pipe though and it's about as much as the 'Goose. About as loud too, but I think a bit more fruity and burbly.

A

Anonymous

I do have my scorpion for sale if you change your mind :roll:

I'll do ya a good deal on it, call it a favour for an OAP. lend me your bus pass or somethin :p

A

Anonymous

Try SE Nistek's system. Call them on 01621 858856. Should fit the bill nicely

Dunc

G

GTiRich

I had a 3.5" (i think) bore system made up from the turbo back made by ascar for £350. Not bad really apart from needing a tank of petrol in each direction.

Davey

Cheers Lads, the peco sounds good, ive already got an aftermarket front pipe, amd de-cat, so that would be a good way of doing it, also like the sound of it being "fruity" sounding :wink: :D Going to see if my Bro will weld mine up for me, but he maoned like f*** last time he did it, so i'm not holding my breath :?

N

Ninja_tune_factory

get a mad one like my one ok i no it not every ones tayst but it dus the job, or wat about a 5zigen 304 :?:

G

GTiRich

Yeah it definately stainless, made sure of that lol, pretty sure it was 3.5" coz i asked them to make it all about power gain. Will double check next time it's in the air (which could be pretty soon :( )