exhaust with back box

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
No such thing as too quiet - silent keeps the neighbours and wife happy.
I'm forever trying to get mine quieter just so that she'll ride in the car... says the noise an vibrations make her sick.

The short version is that I think the 2.5" front pipe will have to come off again.

oggy01

am thinking of using the standard cat back with the goose front pipe will i see a lot of power loss?? best thing to do about the wife is leave her at home or get rid of her lol

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

ive got a custom cat back system with inline silencer which sounds very nice, not in your face rauchy noise (like a goose)
pm me if interested

gtirx2

I modded my mongoose in the end to quiet it down and now have a evo 8 hks super dragger silencer coming out the n/s of the back bumper at a funky angle.
Looks proper chaved up now:lol::lol::der:but i helps quiet it down,plus you can get a bung to make it even quieter.
Not keen on the suit case style silencers you can get for the R as they look restrictive to me?

Last edited:

GTiR-Aholic

I've got a full custom unit not sure of the make and I think it's a 3" system.. stainless steel.. off my L-Reg pulsar which I'm breaking and it exits on the passenger side. I think it's turbo back.