matt-sab

any advice or tips please on this job for 2moorrow
got a set "7" of lockwood dials for xmas,look very sweet imo
just need to fit them,
thanks in advance
matt-sab :D 8)

S

Stoned

Yes, for godsake tie a long piece of string onto the control cable for the middle vent before you disconnect it :lol:

Otherwise it's a total bitch of a job pulling it back down and getting it into place when you return the dash front plate

geoff pine

have you done this sort of thing before :roll: if not dont do it :x throw them away and save your self the agravation :oops:

matt-sab

cheers for that,the center vent on mine is open all the time,ie that control does not work i will have a look while its apart
thanks
matt-sab
8) :D :)

matt-sab

yes i've fitted them to a nova,my rs turbo,a cav sri and a cinq
but as similar as they may seem the do differ !
thanks i have felt like throwing them in the bin more than once lol
:wink: 8) :D
but they look great in the end and add a personal touch imo
cheeRs matt-sab

P

papdog

Just be careful with the needles on the dials as I've f.u.c.ked up my temperature gauge doing mine. Doesn't go below halfway :oops: :(

Graham

L

LoXy

When i done mine, i fcuked up my whole dial set lol.....

never got everything right again.

SickBoy

Yup F*cked up 3 of my dials doin mine on me old "R" and me m8 has buggered both sets of his up and just refitted a standard set :lol:

Lee

J

jpward

Like the guys say mind the control cable for the heater flap but it connects on the drivers side footwell of the matrix box as for fitment for god sake take a pic of neddle positions when warmed up so you know and a pair of very long thin nose pliers will come in handy as would a pair of wire stripers as the neddles are tight as Fork to get off takes care not to bend the shafts but looks the nuts when done :wink: