Front and back screen seal/rubbers

ytsweasel

a little help required windscreen rubbers!!where is cheapest to get them? and is the n14 saloon windscreen rubber the same as the 3door hatch back?
i know Nissan do them but are the available else where ?

thanks in advance

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Aren't they bonded screens? The front certainly is because I had to have it replaced and the new screen was bonded in with polyurethane (?), but I got a new top moulding... which came off on the M6 so now I don't have one any more.

grim_d

Nissan only probably. Dont know about the front trims but the rear screen one was £90 about 2 years ago.:shock:

Mine are abit shitty on the bootlid aswell. Interested to know what nissan say. Might fob you
Off though as they have to load there older import car cd up if you say. Best to look for a sunny reg on google
A 1.4 or something then quote the reg.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
The new trim for mine just came from the people installing the glass, it was reasonably cheap... although maybe that's why it didn't stay on the window.

I have the part number for rear screen rubber will update later. I've ordered scuttle panel rubber and rear screen rubber.
Rear screen rubbers 85quid and front screen scuttle rubber (bottom of window) is 24quid

I used this reg off a sunny on gumtree M51EAF and part number for the rear screen rubber is
9035250c00. Parts man said your probably going to be the only one ordering this as there'll be no
no demand i said there is. 3weeks to wait to see if there available.

Googled part number and looks like its cheapest from nissan

Last edited: