front and rear car bushes kits group buy

robins

have been in contact with company below asking if they could do a group buy on super pro bushes they have agreed
to do a group buy which i have also stuck up on the gtir motorsport forum as not a bad price if we can get ten buying.
if you are intrested then stick your name on a list i would be looking to end this at end of january, all dealing will be direct
with company for payments etcBuy Pulsar GTiR - Fr & Rr - Suspension Bushes Kit by PRI Racing Ltd. buy online

discount available if interested

2-5 kits 10% discount £289
6-9 kits 15% discount £273
10+ kits 25% discount £241

if we could get ten then that is a good price i said i would run this till end of january to
see what interest there would be and then contact them with numbers interested etc
there is a £6 delivery charge within uk on top. so if interested stick your name on list

all payments will be done to company direct

warpspeed

Vssirvine can already supply poly bushes at good prices and I am also making moulds to manufacture complete car sets

I'm not trying to pour water on your group buy...more options are better

warpspeed

It's going to be next spring as we are very busy with the grp/composite side of things and also have a lot of gtir's in for restoration just now....The plan is to have rear subframe/suspension bushes in production by next March