Front bumper stolen

Geo3

I had my front bumper stolen of my R tues night outside my house,its black has been cut an meshed with a laguna splitter on bottom. Mesh has been secured in by glow held on with off cuts of carbon fibre. I f anyone gets offered one or see's one forsale locally to weston super mare please let me no

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
How'd they manage that? Isn't it secured by bolts under the headlights, or did they just rip it off?
Sorry to hear about it (I don't think I'll see it up for sale around here though).

gtirjoey

thats harsh... think yourself lucky the little shi**unts didnt steal the whole car.. if there is one thing i hate its a thief

Geo3

Starting to give up, turbo has popped and now the bumper. As much as i want to carry on feel like im bashing my head against a brick wall

geoff pine

Where ever this has gone it probably is not far from you as this looks like it was stolen to order.If it was uncut it would have a much wider market and higher value.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
What a pain in the arse!!!!

I'v got a black bumper with cut-outs for spotlights you can have?

I'm in Exmouth near Exeter

darkyGTI-R

:evil:I can't believe how jealous some people can be and how low they would go to stealing someones hard worked property those bumpers are very hard to come by!
One things for sure though it's not a GTIROC member!:thumbsup: