front spitter and seats

Pulsar35

hi i have just got hold of a 1990 h reg pulsar .so would some nice mods for it ..bucket seats front splitter ..or wot ever..thanks for your time

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I knew there'd be one. - In all seriousness, the bucket seats will be easy enough if you can find (or make) the subframes to mount them.
The splitter will almost certainly need to be a custom job; if you speak enough Japanese, Crazy Hornet might be able to ship you something. However, I think people have tried and the orders just weren't big enough for them to ship to the UK (or too big to warrant just putting it in the post).

You won't find much help with purely cosmetic modifications in the owner's club, but if you're actually looking to improve the handling and safety there's a lot of knowledge.

geoff pine

Before you spend money on bucket seats how tall are you as some of these seats sit to high to get a good driving position :lol:

P

pulsarboby

ive got a pair of sparco bucket seats in a car we will be stripping shortly will come with the gtir subframes also and harnesses all in perfect condition £295 the lot