fuel pressure regulator

johnsy

iv checked that site thanx rishi

i bought a walboro pump and didnt know i'd need a regulator ,colud you recommend one plz??

I thought 185 was a bit steep iv looked on that site and there about 60 dollars am i looking at the right part, im a little dumb struck to say the least

youngsyp

You don't need a new FPR, just because you have a high pressure fuel pump installed. Did someone tell you that you do ?
The stock one, in good working order, should be more than capable of supporting anything up to silly power.

Just check the fuel pressure and make sure your current FPR is working as it should be.

Paul

johnsy

dont think tuner will fit my pump and check my pressure witnout one and also want it done properly for future mods

youngsyp

johnsy said:
dont think tuner will fit my pump and check my pressure witnout one and also want it done properly for future mods
As I said, unless you thinking of running the wrong sized injectors, or running silly power, the stock FPR will be more than good enough. You just have to search the forums to see that !

If your 'tuner' needs a different FPR to the one you have, to check the fuel pressure, I'd be going somewhere else..... quickly !

Paul

johnsy

spoke to different tuner(hiperformance in sunderland) put the various views forward and he reckons like you say the standard one is ok and if its a straight forward job it'll be 40 quid , got it booked in friday

thanx paul

youngsyp

johnsy said:
spoke to different tuner(hiperformance in sunderland) put the various views forward and he reckons like you say the standard one is ok and if its a straight forward job it'll be 40 quid , got it booked in friday

thanx paul
Nice !

Paul