full race manifold on ebay

gunmetalgtir

Why is there so little in the way of manifolds for the GTIR?

I know that the demand will not be that high for them but I thought that they would be at least a few to choose from?

Grant

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
I thought that they would be at least a few to choose from?

Their is if you know where to look fella ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Where?? Tell me! I've had a look on hiteq's website and also those 2fast2cool ones on ebay! But thats about all I could find!

Grant

Mr GTiR

gunmetalgtir said:
Where?? Tell me! I've had a look on hiteq's website and also those 2fast2cool ones on ebay! But thats about all I could find!
Have a look on the Pro Tec website.

Don’t forget a lot of these cheap manifolds are cheap for a reason, they look nice but will crack if you put enough heat through them. For a race spec manifold look to pay between £700 - £900 and £1k plus for a bespoke jobbie.

gunmetalgtir

Mr GTiR said:
Have a look on the Pro Tec website.

Don’t forget a lot of these cheap manifolds are cheap for a reason, they look nice but will crack if you put enough heat through them. For a race spec manifold look to pay between £700 - £900 and £1k plus for a bespoke jobbie.
Do you have a link to the pro tec website? I was on a pro tec website but there was nothing for Pulsars on there!

Grant

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Do you have a link to the pro tec website? I was on a pro tec website but there was nothing for Pulsars on there!

Grant
Its protech fella.

And theirs also lovefab as well.

Rob

MarkTurbo

J44MAA said:
whats wrong with it being T25 flanged?
Nothing considering all R's have T25 flanged turbo's anyway and im betting only a small percentage have changed to a T3 housing!

JAMMA

MarkTurbo said:
Nothing considering all R's have T25 flanged turbo's anyway and im betting only a small percentage have changed to a T3 housing!
My thoughts exactly ;)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Yes its called a T2 flange. Minor error. I'm not perfect! :oops:

I mentioned it because a lot of you are starting to go for the GT30 series turbos some of which are T2 and some T3. Just thought i'd point it out for anyone looking to use the mani with a larger T3 flanged Turbo, thats all!

Rishi

Keira

you'd simply cut the flange off and weld a new t3 one on in that instance ;)

the biggest problem with it is it puts the turbo in standard position iirc which severly limits what size intake/compressor housing you can use