fusion edd

johnny gtir

do i put it here or on his forum part ? fusion edd did you get my pm i am ready to buy ecu please i totally understand your busy just hoping to get moving with my car soon as i can

W

webadmin

You coming to the next track johnny. We are hoping to make it a fun day for everyone

Stewm6204

Hey guys me i too am looking for a nistune ecu with basic map on for the run in. If edd is about could you pm me with details of how we go about it making it happen and a price please. Thanks

Stewm6204

Nice one m8 any idea how he goes about it do i send him my ecu and he sends me another one with nistune in? As i just need a base map to run my car in as it too far for me to just nip down and see them lol

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'd suggest you send the ECU, and someone (Ed?) opens it and solders the Nistune board in. - If I read the instructions correctly, it's possible to install the board and leave the original map (by not changing the jumper); you can then "activate" the Nistune board when you're ready to tune.... or you could just as for the base map to be put on the board until you're ready to tune it.

I did have a look at trying it myself (i.e. buy the board and install it), but I don't have a de-soldering tool to do it correctly.

Stewm6204

yeah am not taking any short cuts this time i did b4 and its ended up me wanting the car rebuild again just to be safe am not going to melt it. was a cowboy from mutant mortorsport i think it was called be4 guy named james. no matter how much i asked too i did not recieve a recipt to say the work had been done.