Garrett M24 80 turbo?

M

Mulisha

Is this a standard SR20 turbo? It says M24 80, instead of 60 on it. I did a search and came up with nothing, so call off the hounds.

M

Mulisha

What the hell, Is this the first time nobody has a reply? :idea:

M

Mulisha

thanks, :D
I was thinking to my self, duh stupid thats what it means? But only after you pointed that out it hit me. any idea what car it came off of? It was made for a SR

zia

wouldn,t be able tell unless you looked at the (spec plate) on turbo also would need see it, perhaps 200sx? does it have standard three bolt outlet and two bolt inlet flange.

zia

M

Mulisha

yep everything bolted right up. had to modify the wastegate actuator just a little. I cant see the number plate, gotta get a mirror and some funny tools to see that angle.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Are you looking at the right number :?: Sounds stupid but there's more than one printed on my T28. Does it say Garret for as most of their turbos start with T, not M. off hand I can't remeber what number I saw on mine but the first number to jump out at me was not T28 AR60

Just a thought

M

Mulisha

No its says M24 80, instead of M24 60 like the others. I cant see the id plate and Im not going to remove the tubby for something thats not broke. I guess its no hope. Ill may never know what this thing is? Thanks for the help everyone!

M

Mulisha

I use to own a CA18Det, not the same turbo. I also owned a PS13 Silvia with a SR20DET, also not the same turbo. They are both smaller than the stock Pulsar turbo.